Vanguard Engineering Inc. provides practical comprehensive engineering solutions for oil and gas processing and steam injection facilities, mechanical equipment and piping, pipelines, electrical and instrumentation.
What We Do
Vanguard Engineering Inc. provides solutions for gas processing and steam injection facilities, electrical and instrumentation, and process design. Competencies include Feasibility and Conceptual Studies, Front End Engineering and Design (FEED), detailed design and constriction management support, regulatory compliance strategies and cost reporting and tracking.
Our multi-discipline engineering services include:
- Single and multi-well tie-ins – sweet and sour
- Batteries and compressor stations – sweet and sour
- Water flooding equipment installations, upgrading and expansion
- Hydrocarbon dew point control systems (e.g. choke and refrigeration plants)
- Gas processing facilities
- Steam injection facilities
- Alberta Energy Regulator (AER), Saskatchewan Ministry of Economy (MOE). BC Oil and Gas Commission (OGC), and National Energy Board (NEB) facility and pipeline licensing and compliance support
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA) membership and Permit to Practice
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) membership and Certificate of Authorization
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC) membership and Permit to Practice
How We Do It
The Vanguard team is composed of technically proficient mechanical engineers and technologists and seasoned, innovative and responsive piping designers and draftsmen.
Our other resources include:
- Alliances and partnerships with similarly inclined and qualified engineering and design professionals (i.e. electrical, instrumentation and controls and civil-structural engineering)
- Modern, secure office and computer network in the heart of the Canadian oil industry (i.e. central Calgary) with the flexibility to be fully functional in the remotest corner of the oil patch
- Pipe process & equipment design and sizing software and a complete library of design codes and reference literature
- Extensive capital cost estimating and reporting resources and data